Tuesday, March 13, 2012

the last day

It has come time to box up my fabric. Something I dont relish to start with, then when its all done I get a sense of freedom, clarity and the creative me surfaces.  
Sewing this one last day in the gorgeous loft will happen around the packing. It will give me moments to sit down as my back has been tender this week.


I must be beginning to feel the buzz and excitement of the move because I was awake in the middle of the night and there was no point lying there so got up to do some more cutting out.

I wish I could remember more about the new place but we only viewed it for five or so minutes.
We all loved the feel of it so that is my happy thought for the day. I would have loved to do a floor plan of sorts so I knew where I was placing the bigger furniture and the piano but ill just have to wing it on the day.
I do remember that there is nowhere to put the fridge, something that would have bothered me normally but not this time. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what the hell, fridges are over-rated anyways!

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails