Friday, November 18, 2011

shop update - wrap dresses

womens size 16

I went to a friends to sew yesterday as she is down the road from our mechanic. So once id dropped the van off  (one day late) to be serviced I kind of got nicely stuck there all day and finished these dresses. The first two are for Elaine, a lovely, (becoming quite regular) customer of mine. They are special order fabrics from overseas.


womens size 16


womens size 10


womens size 14

I adore the look of the vintage sheeting bias binding on a sheeting dress. I wasnt sure at first if it would look too over girly/feminine which it does, but I seem to like the look regardless. This sheet is such a lightweight breezy fabric, it will be lovely to wear during the hottest summer days. Almost like wearing nothing...

2 comments:

parenting articles said...

such lovely dresses!<3

online parenting class

lost_in_mellie said...

Can't wait to see them in the flesh. Thanks Wendy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails