Wednesday, November 16, 2011

naughty corner

Let me show you my naughty corner.
The one corner of the studio that I will allow to be built up with a little bit of chaos.
There are three main identities to the stuff here, the long rolls of fabric and pattern paper, clothes in progress hanging up waiting to be finished/labeled and the rack of trims. Excuse the lovely ray of sunlight hitting. I hope to not stray too far outside these boundaries (if at all) now that things are super streamlined. I had visitors today and showed them around the new house and I was a little bit beside myself when we entered the room and saw that im up to my old tricks of not keeping on top of the putting away, already! At this rate im going to need to tidy up big time once a week. Not good! I could be sewing instead....

3 comments:

willywagtail said...

It's like cooking. If you keep on putting everything away and washing up as you go it's super easy to just do the eating dishes afterwards. If not it could take you an hour to clean up properly (especially if my young adults have been cooking!). Cherrie

zofia said...

Oh Wendy. That does not look very messy to me! xx

Kirsty @ Bowerbird Blue said...

That's not even mischievous! I've got a wicked room and a number of badly behaved dumping grounds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails