Friday, April 1, 2011

winners

I had help with the draw tonight.
 Bella had placed her name into the jug while I wasnt looking.
It seems she wanted to win too!
 I hope you can read my writing. She said she couldnt.


Shes still laughing about how sneaky she was.






So it seems

Andrea
Mandy
Christy
Kirsty
Angelina
Cherrie
and of course Bella

have won themselves a pin cushion extravaganza from Textured Leaf Central.
My advice?
Make room on those shelves.

p.s.  I just love looking at all the different faces she pulled. Shes such a natural beauty dont you think? Juuuust back in the door from school camp and unaffectedly ready for anything, like being photographed for my blog. (the other girls took hair straighteners and makeup)  I can see my sons attraction...



10 comments:

melissa said...

Great giveaway Wendy and congratulations to all the winners!

Leonie @ Cuppa and Cake said...

Yep she's Gorgeous!! Bugger the hair straighteners, I love a curl or wave any day!!

Cathie said...

congrats to the winners!
Bella is absolutely gorgeous x

The Moerks said...

Your Bella is a sweetie. Good luck to the winners. My turn next time!

yaga said...

ahaha, that's hilarious! So witty! ^^

willywagtail said...

what a beauiful. thankyou for picking me bella

Sarah said...

Such a generous giveaway - congratulations to the winners! And Bella is such a beautiful girl!

Christy Franklin said...

I sure hope that Christy is me!! Yay!!

Cherie said...

Purging must be in the air. I've been doing it too! Congrats to the winners ;)

Andrea said...

I think that Andrea is me....because I just got an email telling me so. Wohooo :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails