Tuesday, November 23, 2010

something new


There will be something new on offer at the market this weekend.

A nice little pile of cut out and ready to go '..... - ...' is happening and I was up at
7 this morning still working on the sample. They are a bit tricky.

I might just have bitten off more that I can chew with this design ive drafted. 
Its based on something vintage, of course, and something already in use that is loved
 as well as practical to the enth degree. Ill leave you in suspense
(but youre all so clever youve worked it out anyway), as I hope to be back here in a couple of hours with
the big reveal.

Its a bugs life here. Literally. These were my findings for this week on the back windowsill.
Ive always wanted one of these dragonflies for our printers tray display of the weird and wonderful.

Catch you soon.

3 comments:

melissa said...

MMmm, those fabrics look devine, ive got my suspicions and it looks fantastic! Arent dragonflies beautiful, even when theyre dead?(sure beats the dead marchflies around my house!)

CurlyPops said...

I'm not so clever and I haven't worked it out!

Alison said...

Gorgeous fabrics, the suspense is killing me.

I had a dragonfly buzz around in the house the other day, after a bit of squealing and shooing, we were able to set it free. They do look awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails