Saturday, August 21, 2010

my creative space


This has been my creative space for a few weeks. Yes. The couch.
Whats wrong with sitting on the couch in winter crocheting away?
Youll see, I have issues.

Storage (because ive been stocking up on fabric), paint colour choice (such a difficult one for me as it has to be the perfect shade of ....?) and design, (yes id like my new space to have some sort of design happening). Is that too much to ask? 
Im in the process of moving my sewing studio out of the laundry and into what was our guest bedroom. Ive decided to take the plunge and give myself a fully fledged creative space.
The furniture that I spoke of way back here is about to get its first coats of paint.

More on that to come.


 It doesnt look like im getting very far since I blogged about this rug here. Im a slow crocheter. Hell, I dont even know what stitch im doing. (serious)


Im still trying to adjust the colourfulness and come to terms with the fact that this will not be my vision..... as if I ever had one. Im now adding a grey, cream or oatmeal (neutral) in between every row of colour and I am liking it a whole LOT more.

For real inspiration, and people that actually know what they are doing, head over to Kootoyoo.

1 comment:

victoria said...

I LOVE the couch photo, with the sunlights and all. Also the other pics, so nice, colorful and cosy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails